My interview on the Kinky Cocktail hour is up!
Episode 134: Mistress Diamond Blu
In this episode, Lady Petra and Saffermaster chat with Mistress @DiamondBlu about her journey and her experience as a Sensual Shamanista over a Franziskaner Premium Weissbier”
I always enjoy a good podcast, and The Kinky Cocktail hour is a great podcast. I mean, a REALLY great podcast.
In the world of many, it’s hard to stand out. Some of the contributing factors to a podcast’s credibility and uniqueness are (in my opinion):
- relevant, current and occasionally controversial or non-conventional topics/subjects
- engaging and entertaining hosts
- the keen ability of the hosts to connect with their guests, asking intelligent, thought-provoking questions
- and the host’s ability to expound on those answers, and sometimes, what’s not being said, to facilitate the guest into telling a story that is honest, and candid through their own unique voice.
- and bonus points for being creative and catchy with their marketing – (a kinky cocktail concocted for each episode)
Saffer Master and Lady Petra are to me, the BradJolina (RIP) of the BDSM world (Brad being the s and Angelina being the D) Their love and admiration of each other is so very evident in their online presence, but it’s their complicity as a couple during their shows that is simply magical and enviable. Truly the charismatic duo in a real-life 24/7 D/s dynamic.
I was told about their show by a dear friend of mine – Rob the Rocket Arnegard and his show “the Rocket Review” (which I was also a guest on) this was a couple I absolutely had to meet – because they truly understood what Kink: all the fantastical colours and sumptuous flavours that make BDSM so decadently tasty and absolutely seductive.
After listening to the episode, I was amused, touched, enlightened, delighted, intrigued, and amused some more. These were people from my tribe – unique and genuine; they were speaking my kinky language.
Having taken a deeper dive into more of their podcasts, it was obvious to me that @saffermaster and @lady_petra’s interview techniques and their follow-up questions were well-rehearsed and spit-shine polished; reminiscent of the entertaining, yet provocative investigative journalism that was made famous by talk show greats such as Dick Cavett and John Stewart..
I won’t spoil the surprises of this episode – but it does include how my curiosity about sex was piqued at an early age, how I made my way into BDSM, how and why I became a Pro Domme, and how I believe that BDSM and spirituality are inherently intertwined.
And hopefully, one day, I will be able to enjoy my Sensual Shaminista in their company once again.